DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE
WHAT I WISH I KNEW BEFORE STARTING
MY ONLINE SERVICE BASED BUSINESS
Your FREE and unmissable Pdf & Audio kit, outlining everything you need and don’t need to make your online service based business a reality, avoiding the pitfalls I’ve learned from working online for over 15 years.
I'm a Math Nerd and Geek out on all things regarding Online Education, Personal Development and Business Models.
If this sounds like fun to you, then welcome!
I’m Niamh & I help parents build math confidence in their children, math students gain momentum, teachers (of all subject areas) & service providers put their gifts, talents and expertise online.
It’s all Simple. It’s just not easy.
Yet everything is easy, when you know how.
I am committed to helping Educators of all subject areas and skill sets, start your online tutoring business.
I am committed to guiding skilled & talented people with expertise the world needs access to, create an online business that works.
Who I am.
I’m a mom of two amazing individuals and a natural born nerd who geeks out on all things regarding mathematics, education, online learning and personal development. Owner and founder of Math Momentum Academy.
I unlock the mathematical performance capabilities that lay hidden in every student to the high school level.
I am passionate about giving clear guidance to other Educators, to help them get their tutoring/teaching/coaching business online so we can all make our contribution to Education Systems re-design for the 21st Century.
What I Believe.
- With the right guidance, students & parents working in parallel to teachers can unleash momentum in mathematics education, and finally put an end to the crippling myth of ‘math people’.
- The impact of momentum in mathematics achievement (in any achievement) allows individuals to experience confidence that translates into every area of life.
- This momentum, confidence, and peak performance is available to everyone.
- Every person has a skill, has expertise, has knowledge someone else in the world needs. If you are a born teacher, you should teach.
- If you have an expertise other people need access to, you have a responsibility to make that expertise available,
What I do.
I help parents deliver engaging, effective and enjoyable math to their elementary/primary aged children, which instils an early natural love and curiosity about the subject.
I deliver math training, coaching and tutoring to students who want achieve their peak mathematical performance capabilities.
I provide Teachers, Tutors, Counsellors, Mentors, Language Specialists and Other Service Providers with Business Start-up Coaching and do full Education Platform review, oversight detection & mitigation for those who want their Learning Management Systems to run smoothly.
If you’re ready to explore more, then chose the best option for you below.